Re: My boss want to kill debian, please help !

The routes are some made by zebra daemon. The problem were that
packets get received, but none of them were sent (like arp requests) ,
but packets get received instead. In the future when such will happen
maybe i will make static arp table on the cross-over link connection.
The firewall is netfilter which does not care about what interfaces
there are. No dhcp there (not even in the kernel).

--
Bla bla