Re: My boss want to kill debian, please help !

I dist-upgrade to sid.

Do you think i should use another NIC, or there might be another
issue. Maybe it is good to mention that i compiled the intel watchdog,
and i installed the watchdog daemon too, which is running. Also, in
the day 2 of last Christmass it happened same thing several times on
another intel based PC with debian: the ethernet had to be ifdown then
ifup to make it working.