Re: Programming Languages, "to C or not to C, that is the Q."

>      That you're inflexible when it comes to common coding concepts as they
> map into other languages?

Look, maybe we should go outside the bar with the rest of this
discussion :-}    While bashing on Windows is probably OK on a list like
this, I truly don't see much use in claiming that one's favorite
programming language is better than others. If you don't see that there
are problems best solved by perl than you have lived a sheltered
existence if you excuse my saying so
<out a there>
peter

--