RE: Recomended motherboard

To all of you who replied to my question about motherboards...

Thanks all of you. I got what I asked for, links, specific names on good
motherboards, and lots more. I'll try out from here.

But I will also follow up on the defence I got from Lance Lucas (who wrote
the mail below) and several others.

Please everyone. Bear with us newbies in the linux world. I know my
quesions seem pretty stupid and unnecessary to many of you, but I only ask
things that really is a big problem. If I irritate somone with my
questions, I do not understand why these people even bother to tell me to
go away. Reciving no answers at all tells me that perfectly. Being told to
go away makes me advice other newbies not to ask questions on the list.

But anyhow, I hope everyones problems will be solved eventually,
with best regards from Vegard.