Re: listening radio from the internet

Apparently, _Ron Johnson_, on 19/01/05 06:07,typed:

It will ask you where to put the files.  Tell it /usr/local (or
/usr/local/RealPlay,I forget which).   After RealPlay is installed,
do this, in that same terminal window:
  cd /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins
  ln -s /usr/local/RealPlayer/mozilla/nphelix.so
  ln -s /usr/local/RealPlayer/mozilla/nphelix.xpt

Restart Mozilla, and you *should* see RealPlayer in "about:plugins",
although it will be called:
  Helix DNA Plugin: RealPlayer G2 Plug-In Compatible

If we do this (I used to do that till I discovered realplayer plugin for Sarge, but an older version of realplayer), won't updating Mozilla or removing the Mozilla package get affected due to the manual addition of the links in /usr/local/RealPlayer/mozilla/ ?

->HS

--
Please remove the underscores ( the '_' symbols) from my email address to obtain the correct one. Apologies, but the fudging is to remove spam.