Re: Programming Languages, "to C or not to C, that is the Q."

Correct me if I'm wrong, but weren't there a few (well ok, at least one)
OS written in SmallTalk ? I seem to remember that from my computer
science courses. I could be something planted in my memory by some evil
alien that wanted to promote wide-spread use of SmallTalk, tho :)

Regards,

Jeff