Re: [Apache] Vhost with mod_rewrite

On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:26:40 +0100
Gob42 <lgob42@free.fr> wrote:

> I have looked the documentation of apache with your url and i created
> this configuration :
>
> <VirtualHost *>
> ServerName %0
> ServerAdmin postmaster@%2+
> ServerAlias %2+
> DocumentRoot /home/www/%2+/%1
>
> ErrorLog /var/log/apache/%2+/error.log
> CustomLog /var/log/apache/%2+/access.log full
>
> <directory /home/www/%2+>
>     php_admin_value open_basedir "/home/www/%2+/%1"
>
>     AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes Options
>     Options MultiViews SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +Includes +ExecCGI
> -FollowSymLinks
>
>     <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
>             Order allow,deny
>             Allow from all
>     </Limit>
>
>     <Limit PUT DELETE PATCH PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
>             Order deny,allow
>             Deny from all
>     </Limit>
> </directory>
> </VirtualHost>
>
> Apache is down with this configuration...
> I think that comes from the first lines, could you say me how to
> manage those?

Sorry, I do not use mod_vhost_alias on any of my servers, I have simply
heard good things about it from others. You might have more success over
on debian-isp or an Apache mailing list (see
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html ).

HTH,
Jacob

P.S. Please quit top posting. It messes up the order of the whole thread
and makes it hard to read.