Re: [Apache] Vhost with mod_rewrite

I have looked the documentation of apache with your url and i created this configuration :

<VirtualHost *>
ServerName %0
ServerAdmin postmaster@%2+
ServerAlias %2+
DocumentRoot /home/www/%2+/%1

ErrorLog /var/log/apache/%2+/error.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache/%2+/access.log full

<directory /home/www/%2+>
    php_admin_value open_basedir "/home/www/%2+/%1"

    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes Options
    Options MultiViews SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +Includes +ExecCGI -FollowSymLinks

    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
    </Limit>

    <Limit PUT DELETE PATCH PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
            Order deny,allow
            Deny from all
    </Limit>
</directory>
</VirtualHost>

Apache is down with this configuration...
I think that comes from the first lines, could you say me how to manage those?

Thank you for your assistance!

Jacob S a écrit :
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 16:19:26 +0100