Re: [Apache] Vhost with mod_rewrite

Jacob S a écrit :
On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 17:26:40 +0100
Gob42 <lgob42@free.fr> wrote:

I have looked the documentation of apache with your url and i created
this configuration :

<VirtualHost *>
ServerName %0
ServerAdmin postmaster@%2+
ServerAlias %2+
DocumentRoot /home/www/%2+/%1

ErrorLog /var/log/apache/%2+/error.log
CustomLog /var/log/apache/%2+/access.log full

<directory /home/www/%2+>
    php_admin_value open_basedir "/home/www/%2+/%1"

    AllowOverride FileInfo AuthConfig Limit Indexes Options
    Options MultiViews SymLinksIfOwnerMatch +Includes +ExecCGI
-FollowSymLinks

    <Limit GET POST OPTIONS PROPFIND>
            Order allow,deny
            Allow from all
    </Limit>

    <Limit PUT DELETE PATCH PROPPATCH MKCOL COPY MOVE LOCK UNLOCK>
            Order deny,allow
            Deny from all
    </Limit>
</directory>
</VirtualHost>

Apache is down with this configuration...
I think that comes from the first lines, could you say me how to
manage those?

Sorry, I do not use mod_vhost_alias on any of my servers, I have simply
heard good things about it from others. You might have more success over
on debian-isp or an Apache mailing list (see
http://httpd.apache.org/lists.html ).

HTH,
Jacob

P.S. Please quit top posting. It messes up the order of the whole thread
and makes it hard to read.

Thanks for your help, if anyone else have a solution, he can mail me