Re: multimedia for lazy people :)

On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 01:32:38PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote:

> And she didn't send you to a very good school either.  Or you
> slept thru English class.
>
> (Unless English isn't your native language.  In which case,
> never mind.)
[...]
> Lazy requests get rude answers: sod off.

Evidently you were attentive during a sub-standard English class, where you
were sadly deprived of anything more than a rudimentary understanding of
punctuation and its proper use in preventing sentence fragments.

I suspect that your strange fondness for inappropriately initiating your
sentence fragments with conjunctions arises from a misguided attempt to
affect a catchy style.

Do you make use of solar heating in your glass house, Ron?

ObHelp:

Stevan, cdtool should provide everything you want in the way of text-based
CD handling. It's available in Woody, Sarge, and Sid. It sounds like you've
already got a tool for dealing with MP3 files. I'm not aware of a single
tool that will do everything you want, but using a couple of single-purpose
tools shouldn't be too painful. Unfortunately, I have no recommendation for
a text-based program to handle streaming network audio traffic.

--
Mason Loring Bliss   ((  "In the drowsy dark cave of the mind dreams
mason@blisses.org     ))  build  their nest  with fragments  dropped