Re: multimedia for lazy people :)

Stevan Kanban <ojingo <at> nerim.net> writes:

> My mother borned me quite lazy so i'm looking for an easy way (by console i
mean) to listen to
> my cdrom music or my mp3 files. I 've got one a long time ago (it was able to
write lists). May

For most format : ogg, mp3, au, wav ... moc is a great tool (sadly no in debian)
if you are not afraid to compile (it does liek a charm).

For cd players .... apt-cache search console cd player .
Please report i haven t looked for one yet. I am still interested in your
comments.

Bonne journée !
Alban