Re: multimedia for lazy people :)

On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 20:48 +0100, Stevan Kanban wrote:
> Hi Ron,
>
> You've heped me previously sothat i won't be angry.
> I'm french native. I'm a bit dissapointed you find my english
> so ... bad.

ESOL (English for Speakers Of Other Languages) gets a break on bad
English grammar.  My French would be even worse... ;)

> More seriously, i use mp3blaster for my mp3 files. I'm looking
> for something as KsCD but on the console. Any idea?

Have you used "apt-cache search"?

"apt-cache search mp3 player console" produced nothing useful, but
"apt-cache search mp3 player curses" found something possible.

Likewise, "apt-cache search CD player curses" also found something
useful.

> On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 01:32:38PM -0600, Ron Johnson wrote :
> > On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 20:21 +0100, Stevan Kanban wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > My mother borned me quite lazy so i'm looking for an easy
> way (by console i mean) to listen to
> >
> > And she didn't send you to a very good school either.  Or you
> > slept thru English class.
> >
> > (Unless English isn't your native language.  In which case,
> > never mind.)
> >
> > > my cdrom music or my mp3 files. I 've got one a long time
> ago (it was able to write lists). May
> > > be also the radio streams. Does it exist?
> >
> > Lazy requests get rude answers: sod off.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

I wish the USA could get out of the UN. But a forum where
governments can talk is too useful. The next best thing is to
only pay a fraction of our dues. Or find a better forum.