Re: Mingw32 bug ?

Well I did have a bit more time to experiment in the meantime. My results are as follows:

Compiled with a win compiler, executed on win -> ok
Compiled with a win compiler, executed with wine -> ok
Compiled with mingw32 compiler, executed on win -> ok
Compiled with mingw32 compiler, executed with wine -> BUG

Short, it seems to be the combination of mingw32 cross compiling and executing with wine that results in the buggy behaviour. Can somebody reproduce these results?

thx alot
christian