Re: Mingw32 bug ?

On Mon, Jan 10, 2005 at 06:09:25PM +0100, Muschick Christian wrote:
> Well I did have a bit more time to experiment in the meantime. My
> results are as follows:
>
> Compiled with a win compiler, executed on win -> ok
> Compiled with a win compiler, executed with wine -> ok
> Compiled with mingw32 compiler, executed on win -> ok
> Compiled with mingw32 compiler, executed with wine -> BUG

I can add two more:

Compiled with mingw32 on win32, executed on win -> ok
Compiled with mingw32 on win32, executed with wine -> BUG

> Short, it seems to be the combination of mingw32 cross compiling and
> executing with wine that results in the buggy behaviour. Can somebody
> reproduce these results?

Apparently it's not to do with cross compiling, but a bug
with mingw + wine in general.  Weird!

Could you send me the .exe you built with a non-win32 compiler,
which works with wine?  I'd like to try to track this down.
(what compiler was it, by the way?)