Re: Thunderbird 1.0

On Tue, 2004-12-28 at 21:18 +0000, Alan Chandler wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 December 2004 20:58, Christopher L. Everett wrote:
> > What are the plans for T-Bird 1.0?  I want to make it the company
> > standard email tool, but I need some features in 1.0.
>
> Why do you want to make it the standard tool if you do not know what features
> it has.

It's cross-platform.

>        Why aren't to evaluating the other possibilities and then deciding
> the one that is closest to your needs?

How many other x-platform MUAs are there?

Remember, he said he *wants* to make T-Bird the company standard.
That does not mean that he *will* make it the company standard.

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA

"It is useless for the sheep to pass resolutions in favor of
vegetarianism, while the wolf remains of a different opinion."
Dean William R Inge