Re: 2 GB RAM support in woody

I googled and couldn't find the .deb kernel package
which supports highmem( its available in testing
version only)
So I think I need to use the latest 2.4.x kernel from
kernel.org. If I am using debian kernel packages, then
I can get security updates from debian.
  Is kernel.org provides security updates? If so , how
to apply the updates without disturbing applications
running on a production server?

Please suggest me

Sarav