Re: 2 GB RAM support in woody

You need a kernel that supports large amounts of RAM. You could get
the sources and compile it yourself which can take some time, but I
personally found very easy to do. I would think that there is a .deb
package of a kernel with this support as well, but I don't know that
much about apt. Perhaps do: "apt-cache search kernel" and see if
anything jumps out at you.

I'd be happy to help you compile your own kernel.

--Jonathan