Re: Full replacement of MS

I can at least say that the Blue Clues games from Humungous
Entertainment do just fine well under Wine for me; as good or about as
good as when I run them on Windows.

The only other things I really care about working under Linux are:
- Quicken, which sufficiently well under Wine that I have no complaints, and
- Syncing with my digital camera, which most people are successful at
under Linux with Linux's own digital camera apps. (I'm having trouble in
Debian, but it worked well under Fedora IIRC)
- Syncing with my Neuros digital audio player. It's got a native Linux
app called Positron which isn't nearly as good as Neuros' Windows app,
but apparently it can get the job done.