Re: mutt pop configuration

On Fri, 26 Nov 2004 15:00:23 +0100, George Iordanou wrote:
>> It will ask for your password. I do not know whether the outgoing mail
>> server can be configured via mutt.
> As i've seen i have to configure smtp through sendmail. Unfortunately
> mutt does not support smtp.

mutt needs a configured local mailserver (exim, postfix or the like)
though I've recently found smtppush to be very useful for sending
email directly via my ISP's mail server (yes, I've got a dynamic IP
and there are just too many places blackholing dynamic IPS these days *grrr*).

--
Stephen Patterson http://patter.mine.nu/
steveSPAM@.patter.mine.nu  remove SPAM to reply