mutt pop configuration

I'm using debian unstable. I'm currently reading my e-mail through
evolution. I want to read them through a text-based mail client. As i
can see my best choice is mutt (there's nothing else exciting available,
pine is not in the list [correct me if i'm mistaken]). Has anyone of you
configured gmail on mutt?

Details of GMail account:

Incoming Mail (POP3) Server – requires SSL: pop.gmail.com
Use SSL: Yes
Port: 995  Outgoing Mail (SMTP) Server – requires TLS: smtp.gmail.com
(use authentication)
Use Authentication: Yes
Use STARTTLS: Yes (some clients call this SSL)
Port: 465 or 587 Account Name:  iordanou@gmail.com
Address:  iordanou@gmail.com
Password:  your Gmail password

Any ideas how to confiure it?

Thanks in advance,
George

--
George Iordanou <iordanou@gmail.com>
Blog: www.livejournal.com/users/georgis

The life which is unexamined is not worth living. -Plato