Re: why debian

On Fri, 2004-11-12 at 15:35 +0200, Emil Perhinschi wrote:
> If this message was posted on a mixed-distro list it would be a call for
> a huge flame war :)
>
> Well, I don't want to start a flame war, so please, take my statements
> cum grano salis and, please, do not get angry :)
>
> I don't like Debian very much :).  I started to understand Linux when I
> used Slackware back in 1999, and I still daydream of installing it back
[snip]
> I guess I won't switch to other distribution any time soon ... now I

If you dislike it so much, why do you then go on to list it's
virtues, and say you won't switch

Ron Johnson, Jr.
Jefferson, LA USA
PGP Key ID 8834C06B

LUKE: Is Perl better than Python?
YODA: No... no... no. Quicker, easier, more seductive.
LUKE: But how will I know why Python is better than Perl?
YODA: You will know. When your code you try to read six months
from now.