Re: If ATI and nVidia don't support their own products, who does?

> Thank you!  That was my point.  Which is why I asked where I could
> find a board made by a company that isn't as selfish and petty as
> Microsoft.

Frankly I think nvidia should get a clap on the back for making a
driver. So its not Open Source, well frankly you are never going to
get totally open source. There are always going to be purducts which
are not fully open, but thats something I dont care about if it means
better hardware support.

I like a lot of people use linux, because its free and its better, the
open source bit come futher down the list.

Caveman