Re: Is there a stable mail client for linux?

Amazing that no one even mentioned Evolution....

I handle thousands of emails a day and have email that dates back to
1999.  The only folders that are ever cleared out are the ones for mail
lists, everything else stays, in fact the oldest messages have been
through the following email clients:

1.  Outlook 98 (company requirement)
2.  Outlook 2000 ""
3.  Outlook Express
4.  Pegasus
5.  Netscape Email client (finally able to use Linux workstation)
6.  Evolution

--
Scott Helms
Director of Technology