Re: rekall doesn't work properly on debian

A month ago, I found a .deb for Rekall, version 2.2.0-beta4-2.
I can't seem to find the package again, but the maintainer listed
through apt-cache show is:
Maintainer: Edgar Jasper < develop at edgar dot org dot uk >

I can't say much about the program because I haven't used it
extensively.  Hopefully the email address will help.

Thanks for the reference - I found the packages. Unfortunately,
the package suffers from the same problem as a manually compiled
application, and segfaults in exactly the same way and with the
same frequency :(.

Daniel.