rekall doesn't work properly on debian

Hello everybody,

I successfully compiled and instaled rekall 2.2.1 on Debian unstable (rekall is
a database front-end, similar to Microsoft's Access, see http://www.rekallrevealed.org/), but the program is virtually unusable, since
it crashes with a segfault every couple of minutes when you try to do even
a simple things. For example: if MDI style is used, connect to a database
(I used postgresql) with some already defined tables, display data from one
of those tables, maximize the child window containing data from that table
and then press 'Ctrl+F4' to close child window. Result: rekall crashes with
a segfault.

I think that there is some incompatibility between rekall and Debian's
packages which causes those problems, because there are no reports
of similar issues in rekall's mailing list, and as the program's packages
exist for at least 2 distributions (Suse & Mandrake), it probably means
that there are none (unless, of course, if nobody uses it, which I doubt).

Does somebody have an experience with using that program and knows
how segfault problems can be solved?

Daniel.