Re: How do I mount /dev/sdax at boot?

* Loki <redvision@geocities.com> [2004-08-24 18:00] wrote:

> On Tue, 24 Aug 2004, Nicolaus Kedegren wrote:
>
> > /dev/sda6    /home     ext2   defaults    0    2
>
> Perhaps add 'auto' to options? Maybe defaults has changed.
>
> Also, when is pass 2? Perhaps pass 1...?
>
> Obviously you've got the right device number & fs type, though, so I'd be
> looking at options and pass.
> - --
> GnuPG public key available from
> http://ca.geocities.com/redvision.geo/gnupg_key.html

Hi again,

It seems I have a hard getting my mails onto the list, or at the very
least, I cannot see my own postings.

Loki, I tried changing pass to 1, and the it (almost) worked. I
recompiled the kernel, this time with the SATA (libata) support "fixed"
in the kernel, and not as a module, and that did the trick.

Thanks for the hint.
--
Med Vänlig Hälsning / Best Regards

Nicolaus Kedegren