Re: problem installing Sendmail

hehe...  I think I'll step aside and watch this one :)

But, for the record, I'd like to point out that I missed the 1st post
of this - dug around and found it...  I replied directly to the
originator and as of yet had heard nothing.

We now return control of your flamefest to you (Outer Limits, anyone) ?

--
Rick Nelson
Well, since MS cant be sure of the username of someone downloading