Re: problem installing Sendmail

On Sat, Aug 14, 2004 at 01:39:23AM +0100, Carlos Sousa wrote:
> You mean, the OP decided for himself which MTA to use, instead
> of just accepting whatever MTA the current Debian Cabal chooses
> to shove down his throat?

Oh, absolutely. Choice is everything, but would you really install
an MTA you knew nothing about? I certainly wouldn't want to start
learning sendmail. A good "middle ground" would be postfix.

[..snip..]

-- Thomas Adam
--
"Frankly, Mr. Shankly, since you ask. You are a flatulent pain in
the arse." -- Morrissey.