Re: trouble with curses.h

Hi,
thanx for the tip...............actually some weeks back i had used sarge
for some package upgrade...........at that point i must  have installed
libncurses5 from sarge............after that i had gone back to
stable...................hence today morning when i was trying to install
libncurses5-dev it was trying to install libncurses5-dev compatible with
the sarge version of libncurses5 (aka 5.4-4).............but since there
were no apt sources in my sources.list for sarge, it was giving this
error...................after your mail i understood what was
wrong.........i included a sarge source and then the upgrade went fine!
thanx
cheers!
abhishek.