Re: Mozilla Update Questions

On Thu, 15 Jul 2004 14:47:57 +0000
Ed Sutherland <digital@twcny.rr.com> wrote:

<snip>
> 2. I understand the Mozilla package folks recently reinstated the
> postscript printing option. (I need this so I can print from Firefox
> to my USB printer -- using kprint.) I updated, but there is still no
> postscript option. Print preview still causes the application to die.
<snip>

Unfortunately, this is not true. The Debian Developer that maintains the
Mozilla packages has merely said he will re-enable postscript in 1.7.1,
which has not yet been released, to the best of my knowledge.

HTH,
Jacob

--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

Random .signature #59:
Windows 2000: Designed for the Internet. The Internet: Designed for
UNIX.