gnumeric Fatal error

Hi guys,

I just installed (via apt-get install) gnumeric, but it crashes when I
run it.

It displays the following error:

   "Fatal error: Cannot allocate memory"

Is this the correct list to report this?

What other information can I supply?

I am running sarge (I think).

Perhaps, part of the problem is that I started out with the basic
packages. By mistake I didn't select any packages during the
installation, so I've been installing packages as I need them.

I had to manually install Xlibs and all that, so I may be missing some
packages, although, apt-get should take care of it. I think!

TIA,

-Marvin