Re: courier-imap-ssl "server disconnect" error behind firewall

On Wed, 2004-07-14 at 12:33, vadik wrote:

> >I turned off FAMD temporarily and got a tremendous number of those
> >messages in the logs, and got many server disconnect errors.
> >
> >Turned FAMD back on, restarted the mail pieces, the problems went away.
> >

> I turned on FAMD, and got the same errors as before.  I didn't have
> these errors from home before, and still don't have it now, so I still
> think it has something to do with firewall, and courier configuration,

You may be right, I have a fully-stateful-packet inspection Firewall
(Linux and IPTABLES and other things) I do not have issue. I use it both
ways home and work similar to you. If you want I can look at my
courier-imap-ssl config.

--
greg, greg@gregfolkert.net

The technology that is