Re: courier-imap-ssl "server disconnect" error behind firewall

Greg Folkert wrote:

I use courier-imap-ssl and I have mozilla connection to a few accounts at the same time, so my MAXPERIP=40. With this setup I have absolutely no problem from home, but from the work I often get "server disconnect" error. I think that firewall at my work is a problem, but is there anything I can do (with courier or mozilla configuration) to fix it?
I turned off FAMD temporarily and got a tremendous number of those
messages in the logs, and got many server disconnect errors.

Turned FAMD back on, restarted the mail pieces, the problems went away.
I turned on FAMD, and got the same errors as before. I didn't have these errors from home before, and still don't have it now, so I still think it has something to do with firewall, and courier configuration,