Re: postscript-enabled mozilla package anyone?

On Tuesday 06 July 2004 5:39 pm, Alan Shutko wrote:
> Actually, it looks like only the Debian package has dropped support
> for it.  And that only at the request of one person, who is the same
> person who closed your bug.

Why am I not surprised?

<rant> While I realize that /is/ his prerogative, WTF couldn't
this have been discused somewhere first?</rant>

--
Paganism is populated almost entirely by white middle class academia ... A
whopping 75 percent of them participate in grindingly boring