3 gigs enough?

I bought a nice little laptop off ebay... Its got a 3 gig hd. All I want to do is have developement packages on, X windows, probably run Eclipse(where do i get that from anyway??? ), surf web, get email, listen to winamp radio and write scripts. 366mhz is the speed of the processor. Will the hd be too small? Will the processor slow me down? I will not be ripping mp3s, I will not be playing games. Just coding and basic internet useage. Any opinions?

Cecil