Re: Pros/Cons Kde vs Gnome?

Micha Feigin wrote:
> And you neither.

> What about the usage of the graphic hardware BTW, I don't see it in
> there, plus a bunch of other system resource usage.

> You do like looking at the small picture.

    Uhm, no, that's you.  You only see "more memory means more crap going on."
  What about graphic resources?  What of it?  As I mentioned in another thread
you can turn it off.  I run KDE on this machine literally 24/7.  It's my
do-all Linux box on the network.  I don't have transparencies, gradiants,
wizzing, zooming, farting options turned on.  They're all turned off.  Gee,
because of that my graphics usage is low.  It has to be.  I run the bloody
thing through VNC (which I mentioned) so my graphics resources is my network!

    Get over your simplistic bias of "big = bad" already.  It's called let the
people tailor what they want and need to their tastes JUST LIKE YOU HAVE YOURS
and stop spreading BS FUD.