Re: Gnome AddressBook?

On Wed, 2004-06-16 at 11:09, Ed Sutherland wrote:
> On Thursday 17 June 2004 01:43 pm, Chris Metzler wrote:
> > On Wed, 16 Jun 2004 13:23:24 +0000
> >
> > Ed Sutherland <digital@twcny.rr.com> wrote:
> > > I'm running on the PPC version of Debian -- probably explains this:
>
> > I don't think so.  After all, if you look at what I put in, you see:
>
> I added unstable to the source.list for us.debian.org and grabbed gnome-pim.
> Disappointing. I did find Rubrica, an excellent alternative. The one sticking
> point keeping me from using Gnome full-time is its inability to recognize my
> CUPS printer from within Galeon or Thunderbird. Disappointing. I'm forced to
> continue using KDE because of that point. (Anyone know how to get CUPS
> printers recognized within Gnome?)

I have zero problems. I run with Experimental as my default Version...
so I guess I just took it for granted it worked.

BTW, All of my GNOME and CUPS packages are NVIU (Newer Version In
Unstable) and it works. I print from Mozilla, OOo, GNOME, Evo...etc.
--
greg@gregfolkert.net

the playfield. -- Thane Walkup