Re: Pros/Cons Kde vs Gnome?

Steve Lamb wrote:

Alan Shutko wrote:
Ignore them... they'll learn what we learned long ago, they'll just
be annoying until they do.

   That's just the thing, I don't want to ignore them.  I happen to really
HATE the idiotic browser model.  Pisses me off to no end when i want to copy
from folder A to folder B which are both in folder C and I have to open two
windows and drill both windows down to that one subfolder and then split when
I can just drill once, split from there, copy the files then close all.
But that's a CLI job anyway. Tab-completion and history and the rest of the shell goodies makes the CL easier for most of that stuff :)

Paul Scott