Debian on a small PC?

Hi,
	I borrowed a little embedded PC from work (yes, my boss knows it) with 96
megs of disk (flash) and 64 megs or ram.  The cpu is a pentium 166 (I think)
with 2 serial port, parallele port, vga, usb, pcmcia, keyboard and floppy.

I'd like to know if it is possible to put Debian directly on it or should I
put the programs/kernel by hand?

I'd like to have a shell, ssh and a little place to put a GPS tracking program
(with some place for raw logging since I'll do the computing/mapping on a
more powerfull computer) and maybe a OBDII interface (it will go in a car).

I know I can put my laptop or a "real computer" (I have the place to put it)
but it won't be fun :o)  And if there is no moving parts, there is no risk of
braking anything.

	Nic Cola