Re: problems building kdevelop - where is kdelibs3-dev?

oops.

thanks for clarifying. Now i realize kdelibs4 is actually
for kde 3.2.2. And further, I had kdelibs4-dev already installed.

There must be something wrong with the configure script of kdevelop, and I
meant to post that second post to the kdevelop mailing list anyway, sorry for
the misdirected post!