Re: Is SWEN back?

On Tue, Apr 27, 2004 at 10:15:01AM +0200, Hans du Plooy wrote:

| It disturbs me that so many computers are still infected.  One would have
| thought people would have realised by now something weird is going on.

Ha ha!  If people had realized by now, then there wouldn't be a weekly
"Windows' Worm of the Week".  Many (most?) people don't realize there
is a problem with something until it causes direct consequences to
them (be it computer related or not).

-D

--
Pride only breeds quarrels,
but wisdom is found in those who take advice.