SOLVED - batteries - Re: mouse suddenly behaving strangely

I wrote:
My mouse just started behaving strangely, although I haven't done anything, to the best of my knowledge. Hopefully somebody will have an idea what to try!

Patrick Wiseman wrote:
> Sounds to me as if you need to replace the battery.

The easiest to test was the batteries and changing them fixed the problem :)

Thanks to all for their helpful suggestions.

Dave