Re: Cron output logging

On Thu, Apr 08, 2004 at 07:11:39PM +0100, Richard Kimber wrote:
> I don't think it's coming directly from the *output* of the script.  It
> seems to me that the script is doing something that now gets logged that
> used not to be logged.  I think it must have to do with the
> configuration of logcheck, but I can't find documentation that explains
> fully enough how logcheck works so that I can stop it.

Maybe you already did this in an earlier message and I just forgot,
but could you send the subject line of one of the email reports that
you're trying to stop along with a sample of the relevant content?
It's sounding to me like the people on the list think you're trying
to stop mail from one source, but it's actually coming from somewhere
else, perhaps logcheck, perhaps not; I haven't seen enough
information to determine that.

--
The freedoms that we enjoy presently are the most important victories of the
White Hats over the past several millennia, and it is vitally important that