Re: Inline PGP signatures

On Fri, Mar 26, 2004 at 02:32:30PM -0600, Kirk Strauser wrote:
| At 2004-03-26T20:11:42Z, Bill Thompson <Billt@Mahagonny.com> writes:
|
| > (and don't tell me to get them to switch off of Outlook. like the
| > proverbial blond, you can lead a die-hard M$ user to water, but you can't
| > make them think.)
|
| The only solution I know of is to configure your client to use
| recipient-specific signing methods, which is what I've done with Gnus.
| Email groups are signed by PGP/MIME, Usenet groups get signed inline, and
| certain users get inline or no signatures, depending on how I've set them
| up.
|
| Anybody know how Outlook 2003 handles PGP/MIME signatures?

It works.  One of my roommates uses it now, and he can read my
messages without excessive hassle.  In addition, it has a menu for PGP
stuff.  I don't know how complete it is or if it automatically
verifies or anything, but at least it displays the text of the
message.  (before this past summer/fall he was using OE and
experienced the infamous invisible-message bug)

-D

--
\begin{humor}
Disclaimer: