Re: Upgrade loses network card

On Fri, 02 Apr 2004 12:18:50 -0300
Philip Pinkerton <philip@maxlinux.biz> wrote:

> I can install Sarge just fine network and all.
>
> When I change to unstable(sid) and apt-update/dist-upgrade
>
> and re-boot the system can no longer fine the network hardware.

I have encountered the same problem.  I suggest you submit a bug report
using the forms on the Sarge installer web pages.  They are responsive
about these issues and they need the input regarding how many people
are having problems with the installer.  I think you might have the same
problem even if you do not upgrade to unstable.

It is beta software after all.

Ed Lawson