Re: Next stable release: 13 CD's

Paul Johnson wrote:
Raise your hand if you didn't know about netinsts when you switched to
Debian and started after apt came out...

First install of Debian was off a 6 CD set which included Red Hat, Slack and FreeBSD. I honestly can say that I didn't start net installs after apt because after installing Debian I had to go through the libc5 -> glibc2 transition which predated apt IIRC. ;)