Apache questions.......

Hi all,

There are two Apache packages in Sarge, apache and apache-ssl. But there is also a libapache-mod-ssl package????

Apache-ssl works in encrypted mode fine, however I can't get it to use mod_php4, which I need. Apache is able to use mod_php4 but I cannot get it to use mod_ssl, which I also need??

I would like to use apache, php4, and mod_ssl (but I don't want to run two apache instances).

What do I need to do to get all this (apache, mod_php4, and mod_ssl ) working?

Thanks,

Ralph