Re: Apache questions.......

On Mon, 2004-03-15 at 09:47, Ralph Crongeyer wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> There are two Apache packages in Sarge, apache and apache-ssl. But
> there is also a libapache-mod-ssl package????
>
> Apache-ssl works in encrypted mode fine, however I can't get it to use
> mod_php4, which I need. Apache is able to use mod_php4 but I cannot
> get it to use mod_ssl, which I also need??
>
> I would like to use apache, php4, and mod_ssl (but I don't want to run
> two apache instances).
>
> What do I need to do to get all this (apache, mod_php4, and
> mod_ssl ) working?

I doubt I'll be the one to assist you in getting things working, but
perhaps I can give some advice regarding your aproach to getting help.
Your question is a bit broad, and no specifics are given. Some things
that would be useful are:

1. steps you have taken in your attempt to resolve the problems you are
having
2. error messages
3. pertinant config files or portions thereof

Once these things (more is better) are provided, folks may have a bit
more to go on.

Hope that helps,

-davidc