Re: Mozilla hangs on Print Preview

Apparently, _Jack Dodds_, on 03/14/04 21:05,typed:
Thanks for the suggestion, Hugo.
I checked and xprt was already installed from the stable archive - I did an apt-get install xprt and that upgraded it to the version in the backport archive, but the symptoms are unchanged. What is xprtorg? The package is just called xprt as far as I can tell.

Have you tried this:
$> apt-get install xprt-xprintorg

->HS

--
(Remove all underscores,_if any_, from my email address to get the correct one. Apologies for the inconvenience, but this is to reduce spam.)