Sid Downloading; Error 404

A friend is downloading Sid for me on his cable modem. He uses Jigdo to download the files and generate the iso's. Two discs out of 13 have completed. however, both are riddled with error 404's. The first has an error 404 of 41 missing files, the second 52. I don't know exactly what any of them are, as my friend didn't recognize the names. He was given the option of retrying those files on another server, but the other one he chose had the same errors. Is this normal? Should this happen? And will it affect my upgrade to Sid?
thanks
-bill